1. What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today
some of the challenges that teens deal with today are/is... 
    Image result for what are some of the major challenges teens face today
  • Depression. An estimated 3 million adolescents in the United States had at least one major depressive episode in the past year.
  • Bullying.
  • Sexual Activity. 
  • Drug Use. ...
  • Alcohol Use.
  • Obesity.
  • Academic Problems
2. What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today? What are you doing about them?
well one of the major things I deal with is my anxiety and my school work, I dont really deal with my anxiety i just let it be if I have an attack then i have an attack oh well. But my school work on the other hand I get all the help i can get to deal with it. 
3. How does being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenge you may face?
Truth be told it doesn't help me in any way to deal with my problems, and i don't think it ever will.
4. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?
Honestly the best you can do is be there for them when they need it.
Image result for what are some of the major challenges teens face today
6. Reflection:  What do you think is the greatest need that teens have today?
I cant really say because every teen is different and every teen wants something different.

Comments

Popular Posts