Image result for rachel castilloif you do whats right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of ~ Rachel Castillo

I cant really say that this quote is entirely true, because i know some people that lived the right way and did what was right but either ended up six feet under or in jail. so that's why i think that this quote is a lie. you know this  quote reminds me of another saying i here A LOT and that quote is what comes around goes around but i also believe that this quote is a lie as well. you  see  any quote or saying that either defines your destiny or your faith or even your luck is a stupid quote to be because i dont believe in destiny, or luck or faith. look, i dont believe in destiny i just do whats best for me i dont listen to my enemies i just do whats best for me.

Comments

Popular Posts