honor

Image result for Alexander pope"Act well your part there all honor lies." ~ Alexander Pope

First things first Haymore, since i know you read this, it was not the teams fault so stop saying that. All they wanted to do is play baseball, they didn't know what they did was wrong, they were oblivious to the problem at hand. It was only the administration that new so STOP blaming the kids they did nothing wrong.

Now for the quote itself i think it is a good quote to live by. But its just not for me. I only live by two quotes, and one promise that i made to myself (not the ctr promise). This promise i made to my dad, my mom and to myself. And that promise is to live my life to its fullest extent, so that includes making ctw choices. So i say to you how far are you gonna go, to actually live.



Comments

Popular Posts